Everyone who is anyone has seen the sidewalk hoverers on their stylish and functional hoverboards. When you get yours, you will also be admired for being the coolest person on your block!
The hoverboard (also known as a self balancing scooter) has definitely become not only a symbol of fun but has totally transformed the perception of getting around. With just simply needing to balance your weight on two wheels, it is the ultimate travelling companion for anyone who wants to travel short distances or just wheel around for fun!
There are a variety of hoverboards in the market. Choosing the best one for you is really an important decision. You especially need to consider the self-balancing capability.
In the spirit of helping you to choose, we have put together a list of some hoverboards that offer great value and safe travelling experiences.
Recommended Top 8 Hoverboards
1. EPIKGO Hoverboard
The EPIKGO is one of the most powerful hoverboards on the market. It has 400W dual motors. This makes climbing steep slopes, a breeze.
With just a single charge, the EPIKGO can travel up to a range of 10 miles.
Because of its solid rubber tyres, it can effortlessly move through sand, mud and grass, making the EPIKGO your all-terrain, powerful traveling partner.
2. Hoverzon S Hoverboard
The Hoverzon S is powerful with its 250 watt dual motors. Effortlessly, it can travel up to 8 mph within a 11 to 13 mile range.
Controlling of the hoverboard is done simply by shifting a person’s weight. It can hold between 20 and 220lbs.
Fully equipped with battery indicators, two different riding modes, rubber bumpers and LED headlights, you will be ready for just about anything.
3. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
With the Razor Hovertrax 2.0, you can cruise at up to 8 mph for a maximum of 60 minutes.
It comes with a cool-blue LED light bar display, LED battery power indicator, two riding modes and fender bumpers.
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 can take up to 220lbs. · The anti-slip rubber foot platforms ensure safer travel in training mode and normal use.
4. Roam Hoverboard Electric Scooter
The Roam Hoverboard Electric Scooter has a battery life of between 4 and 6 hours.
It has a maximum travelling speed of 6.6 mph and can travel up to a range of 10 miles.
With its dual LED lights and with ease handling of a maximum incline of 15 degrees.
5. Segway miniPRO Hoverboard
The Segway miniPro is designed especially for ages 16 years and older.
It has the ability to carry a load of up to 220lbs.
With its fast charging system you can be up and about in no time, travelling for up to a range of 14 miles.
The Segway miniPRO has a light-weight alloy frame, pneumatic air-filled tyres, which result in it having military-grade shock absorption capabilities.
6. Skque I1 Hoverboard
Specific Skque I1 Bluetooth equipped models allow you to link your mobile phone and hoverboard to each other. In no time you will find yourself cruising to your favorite tunes.
It has built-in LED lights which will not only make sure that you travel in style, but safely as well.
With your self-balancing hoverboard, night time riding has never been easier.
7. Swagtron T1 Hoverboard
The Swagtron T1 needs just an hour of charging time. This allows you to travel up to 8 mph within a 7 to 12 mile range.
Having LED headlights, two riding modes and better indicators, the Swagtron T1 has loads of extra’s.
Having an upgraded 250 Watt motor and gear stabilization, results in better handling and downhill movement.
8. Swagtron T5 Hoverboard
The Swagtron T5 has a top speed of 7 mph and can travel up to a range of 7 miles.
There is an optional learning mode that makes it especially good for new users. The learning mode helps for safe practicing.
It can handle up to 187lbs, so ideally for young riders from 13 years and older.
What Should You Do When Ready to Buy Your Hoverboard
1. Compare the different features that the variety of hoverboards have before making your selection. There are many different manufactures, who offer different options, and design great hoverboards. Whatever you chose, these will ultimately give you hours of fun-filled riding.
2. Do some research, see what others have said about the hoverboards that you have found. Check if the one that you have selected has good comments and bad comments. Price should also be taken into account.
3. One of the most important things when getting your hoverboard, is to read the safety instructions and the manual. This is not only to ensure safe riding but to make sure that your hoverboard is in the condition that it should be.
4. Very important is to take note of your warranty and keep it in a safe place. Stick to the suggestions for safe riding.
5. Then you need to learn how to ride. You might initially find it difficult to get your balance but if you have ever gone skiing or rollerblading, you will get the hang of it pretty soon. After the first day of goofing around, you should definitely have the hang of it.
6. Take note of your hoverboard’s features. There are a number that have similar features, but others that go above and beyond. It will be good to know what thy are to understand the limitations of your hoverboard.
7. Some hoverboards come with LED lights, which help when using the hoverboard at night. The LED lights also help in bad weather conditions.
Ultimately it is up to you what you will buy. Be sure that you thoroughly review everything before making a commitment. This is something that can last you for a long time, and to get all the enjoyment out of it, it must suit your needs.
We suggest that you review the list of hoverboards, and even do more research if there are features you are looking for that are not included in the list above.
Have fun, be safe, and happy hoverboarding.